Wednesday 18 January 2017

OTHER SIDE OF HAPPINESS by S.K. Lawrence **SPOTLIGHT**


Other Side of Happiness 
   by:



Blurb

Sometimes the worst things can happen to the best people.

Edison West spent the first twenty-two years of her life enjoying the benefits of living in a small town. A simple wave or friendly smile should not have put her in the path of evil, yet that’s exactly where she found herself.

Gone is the girl who trusted, loved, and cared about everyone. In its place is a girl who has folded into herself, and locked herself away in her own private world filled with dark shadows and leering nightmares.

Edison’s road to healing is made easier by her small circle of friends and family.Though they help keep the darkness from consuming her, her past continues to try and haunt her at every turn.

When fate decides she needs to start making some changes they come in the form of one sexy man in uniform and a slowly growing group of people she can call friends.

Edison’s journey is met with a few hitches and glitches, and a past that just won’t stay in the past and now it threatens the very people she struggled to hold on to.


Even when things look perfect, there’s always the lingering shadows of hell waiting for her on the other side of happiness.


PURCHASE LINKS

Available Amazon, Kindle and Kindle Unlimited

Add to your TBR / Goodreads





Author Bio:
Hello, my name is S.K. Lawrence, or Sandy depending on what you wish to call me. Born and raised in Michigan. I am married, and a mom of two beautiful children. I got lucky, they are great kids. They keep things interesting.

My husband and best friend challenged me to write a book. I thought they were both crazy, but they kept on me about it, so I thought “Ok, I’ll see what I come up with.” So here we are, I am a new Author.  I hope you like it. No, actually, I hope you love it, but I know that it’s not always possible. So, I hope you like it at the very least.

I am a Veteran of the United States Air Force. Best thing I ever did. I was able to see places I probably would never had the chance to go to otherwise, like Iceland and Saudi Arabia, and meet people from all walks of the earth.

My favorite things are coffee, bomb fires with friends, s’mores, my flower gardens, books, movies, and the feel of the breeze coming off the water.

If you would like to, please feel free to contact me at any of the following outlets:

No comments:

Post a Comment