Friday 13 January 2017

FROM THE SHADOWS by Line F. Nielsen **SPOTLIGHT**

From The Shadows
By Line F. Nielsen



Blurb:
If you grew up in an alcoholic home…
If you dated guys as evil as your drunken dad…
If you never heard a kind word from the people who should love you…
Could you change your path?

My name is Nikki Rosso. I am scarred, shy, and I am no one but I am about to start a fight against my past in the hopes of finding myself but if I will ever win is a question not even I dare to ask.

Nathan Mathews has a past. He is talented, tattooed, and every woman’s dream. However, none ever stayed around for long. I will soon learn why.

He is my rock, my only friend, but will he stand by me even as I go against his best friend?






PURCHASE LINKS:
Amazon:


(Paperback)


(iBooks, nook, kobo, 24S)



**AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT**


Line F. Nielsen - Bio:

Line is 30 years old. She was born and raised in Denmark, is married to the love of her life and attends University in Odense, Denmark, where she is finishing up her Bachelor degree in English, with a secondary in Marketing, Branding and Communication.

Always feeling like she was born in the wrong country Line has, since the age of 15, sought out the English language, which she today speaks, writes and reads practically as a native English speaker. She loves the language so much that she could study nothing else but that. She also loves to meet new people from all over, with whom she can communicate in English.

Line is the author of the Romance Novel “From The Shadows” plus three Poetry and Song collections, titled “My Life Is Worth Something Too”, “STRENGTH; is more than just a word” and “Becoming Me”. She plans on publishing more within that genre, but right now her focus is on her much anticipated second Romance Novel “Chasing The Light”, which is a sequel to “From The Shadows” and two standalone Romance Novels, titled “When You Return” and “Heartstrings”.

She is a multi-creative HSP and therefore also introverted, but she makes the best of it through her writing, singing and drawing. Although she can be a bit reserved amongst strangers, Line is a very caring, honest and charismatic person, who believes that you can always rise from your struggles and become stronger. She herself is proof of that.

“I once saw living in my head as a curse, but I would never have gotten to where I am now, if I didn’t. So today I see it as a blessing”.

Line is addicted to music (mostly mock and Metal), she is a book worm and she is the person that can make you laugh yourself to pieces from her kinky, naughty and sometimes dark humor. She is a free spirit, who believes that you should never stop reaching for your dreams, and that you should value the things that sets you apart from the rest of the world.


SOCIAL MEDIA - Stay connected:





 Words from friends:

Durga: “Line are a sweetheart, someone who is not afraid to speak her mind, a great friend”

Tracie: “A Dane that loves to speak English J

Sam: “Line is a lovely and friendly person who is helping in every way you can be”

Elizabeth: “She might look like an angel, but her mind is as dirty as a devil”

Jaimie: “Line is a wonderful, compassionate person with a heart of gold”

Jane: “A warm and kind soul, a friend who is beautiful inside and out”

Yvonne: “Line is a generous kind-hearted imaginative individual with a beautiful soul”



BOOK SIGNINGS:

Line F. Nielsen is attending her next book signing 11th of March, 2017, in Liverpool, at the Pop-Up Signing. If you are interested in meeting her, and a bunch of other authors, tickets can be bought here.

Paperbacks can be Pre-Ordered here.

Manchester Author Event, 18-20th of August, 2017

The Titanic Signing, Belfast 2018

Book Lovers in Southport, 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment