Wednesday 4 January 2017

PRETEND TO BE MINE: An Alpha Billionaire Romance by Carter Blake **OUT NOW**

PRETEND TO BE MINE
An Alpha Billionaire Romance

by Carter Blake


BLURB

The moment Brooklyn Walsh walked into my office I wanted her. No, scratch that, I wanted to f*ck her. To pull up that tight little skirt she was wearing, bend her over my desk, and make her mine.
But damn if it doesn’t go against my one and only rule – never mix business with pleasure.
She looks at me like I’m Prince Charming, here to fulfill all her deepest fantasies, but I’m far from the man she thinks I am.
Filthy rich. Dominant. Possessive. I’m the Big Bad Wolf her mother warned her about, ready to devour her innocence and her heart.
Despite how difficult my delicious, little assistant has made it, I’ve kept my distance.
Until tonight.
Because tonight, I need her to pretend to be mine.

PURCHASE LINK

**Review coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment