Wednesday 14 December 2016

JAX by J.L. Perry **Release BOOST**




Title: Jax
Author: J.L. Perry
Publisher: Hachette Australia
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: November 27, 2016



Blurb

My name is Jaxson Albright. To my friends I’m known as Jax. I’m the disgraced son of well-known Politician, Malcom Albright. You could say I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I was supposed to follow in my father’s footsteps and move into politics. My whole childhood was spent being groomed for this role, but that wasn’t what I wanted. I had other plans.

To my family’s disgust, I’m inked, I’m pierced and I own and run a tattoo parlour, in the hip suburb of Newtown. I fit in here. I can be the man I was destined to be, the man my family are ashamed of. The son they regret having.

I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for my saviour, Candice. My pink-haired angel. We grew up in the same circle, but like me, she’s an outcast. She refused to conform to society’s ways. She’s the only one who stuck by me and not only encouraged, but supported my dream.

I love her. No, correction—I’m in love with her. I have been for as long as I can remember. She has no idea how I feel. It’s a battle I struggle with daily. I’ve kept my secret all these years because I couldn’t risk losing her. That’s a chance I’m not prepared to take, because she’s my best friend; my only real family.

I’ve spent the last few years moving from one hot chick to the next, trying to mask these feeling I have. But it doesn’t help—I can’t get her out of my head. She still owns my damn heart.

How do you get over the girl you know you can never have? And how do you live without the one person on this earth who is made for you?

She’s my soulmate.





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK /CA / AU



Trailer




Author Bio

**VOTED BEST NEW AUTHOR FOR 2014 IN AUSROM TODAY'S READERS CHOICE AWARDS**

J L Perry is a mother and a wife. She was born in Sydney, Australia in 1972, and has lived there her whole life. Her love of reading, from a young age, gave her the passion to write. My Destiny was originally written for her sister, in 2013. It was never intended to be published. However, after finishing this book, she felt there was still a lot of Brooke and Logan's story left to tell. This inspired her to write My Forever. With the encouragement of her family and friends, she decided to follow her dream and become a published Author.

That dream was realised on the 6th of June, 2014.

My Destiny is her debut novel in the Destiny Series. My Forever is the conclusion to this book. Her third book Damaged - Jacinta's Story was released October 15th, 2014. This is a stand alone book, but is based on a character in My Forever. Her fourth book Against All Odds, is a stand alone book, as well, but part of the Destiny Series. Due to be released on the 27th May, 2015. She's also currently writing a fifth book, a standalone, that will be released later in the year. It's called 'A Beautiful Bastard'. This is NOT part of the Destiny Series.

J L's love of romance and happy endings makes a perfect combination when it comes to writing her beautiful love stories.

Her hobbies include reading, writing, drinking wine, shopping, listening to music, and anything artistic or creative. She loves spending time with her family, friends and her dog when she isn't writing. She also loves being outdoors and travelling and exploring the world.



Author Links



Giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment